The IRWIN® Universal Handsaw delivers performance and quality results that users demand on the jobsite.
With a proprietary handle design, the angle in which force is exerted converts energy into full blade strokes, cutting through multiple materials.
This specially-designed handle, combined with triple-ground teeth, reduces binding and cuts three times faster than traditional handsaws.
The Universal Handsaw provides the speed of a coarsecutting saw, and the fine finish of a fine-cutting saw.
Designed for fast cuts, the universal handsaw is a jobsite staple.Features
- Proprietary handle-to-blade angle for more natural motion, reduced cutting effort, and less binding
- Triple Ground Teeth that cut on both the push and pull stroke to achieve coarse cut speed, fine cut finish, and ease of start
- Lighter than traditional handsaws for less hand fatigue
- Built-in 45˚ and 90˚ marking angles
- General Utility Cuts
- Overhead Fascia and Gable Work
- Removing Door Plates
- Drywall Rough-in
- Tight Cuts Where Power Tools Can't Reach
- Making Hand Cuts in Custom Installations When the Miter Angle is Greater Than 55º